Exelsys HCM by Exelsys
Exelsys designs and develops software systems and delivers them through a network of consulting services partners. It provides Exelsys HCM, a cloud-based human capital management software delivered as a service.
Exelsys Human Capital Management (HCM) helps users manage human capital.
Exelsys HCM provides a core system for managing the full employment process
(hire to retire) for both full- and part-time employees. Users can align
organizational objectives, employees, and supporting human resources (HR)
processes in real time. Exelsys HCM is a cloud-based system where software is
delivered as a service over the Internet. Exelsys HCM is a multilingual,
multicurrency system, available in more than 20 languages and supporting
employees working in different time zones.
Exelsys HCM modules include the following:
- Employee Relationship Management
- Recruitment Management
- Leave of Absence Management
- Performance Management
- Positions and Career Management
- Training Management
- Events Management
- Business Analytics
- Employee Feedback Management
- Job Applications Mini Site
- Web Service Interfaces
- MS Sharepoint Webparts
- Document Library Management
- Employee Notifications Management
For more information, visit the company's Web site
or the product homepage
The vertical segment or industry to which Exelsys HCM applies.
- Aerospace and Defense (A&D)
- Engineering and Construction
- Financial Institutions
- Food and Beverage
- Gaming and Hospitality
- Higher Education
- Industrial and Commercial Products/Machinery
- Oil and Gas
- Paper Products
- Pharmaceutical/Life Science
- Real Estate
- Textiles, Apparel, and Footwear
Functionality, services, or modules offered by Exelsys HCM.
- Personnel management
- Training and development
The ability Exelsys HCM has to adapt to non-native, national or regional standards(e.g., tax and regulatory compliance). This relates to Exelsys HCM's level of presence and localization capabilities.
- Europe (east, central, and south)
- Europe (west and north, including the United Kingdom)
- Latin America (Mexico, Central America, and South America)
- North America (Canada and the United States)
- Middle East
A selection of server platforms supported by Exelsys HCM.
- Microsoft server (such as Windows NT/2003/Vista)
- Hosted solution or SaaS
The user company size (the total number of employees) that Exelsys HCM is suitable for.
- 1 to 50 employees
- 51 to 200 employees
- 201 to 500 employees
- 501 to 1,000 employees
- 1,001 to 5,000 employees
- 5,001 to 10,000 employees
- Over 10,000 employees
The number of user company sites that Exelsys HCM is suitable for.
Read Exelsys Related Articles in Our Article Archive
21 Aylmer Parade, Aylmer Road
|Fiscal Year Revenues (Growth):
|Fiscal Year Net Earnings (Growth):
|Fiscal Year Product vs. Services:
|Fiscal Year Employees:
Talent ManagementExelsys HCM
Exelsys Human Capital Management (HCM) helps users manage human capital. Exelsys HCM provides a core system for managing the full employment process (hire to retire) for both full- and part-time employees.
If you want to create a TEC affiliate link to Exelsys-Exelsys HCM for Your Web Site, click here