Lectra Fashion PLM by Lectra
The world leader in integrated technology solutions specifically designed for the fashion industry, Lectra provides software, hardware, consulting, and related services. Its software ranges from design to pattern-making, 3D prototyping, and marker-making. Its high-performance automated knife and laser cutters benefit from unrivalled technological advances, making them the most powerful, efficient, and “intelligent” cutting machines in the world.
Lectra Fashion PLM facilitates the management of business processes, task execution, collaborative work, and performance monitoring. It is the only comprehensive, modular and scalable PLM solution designed specifically for fashion brands, retailers and manufacturers to create, develop, produce and manage fashion collections from the designer idea to the final end-product.
For more information please visit company's web site:
or product homepage:
The vertical segment or industry to which Lectra Fashion PLM applies.
- Textiles, Apparel, and Footwear
Functionality, services, or modules offered by Lectra Fashion PLM.
- Bill of material (BOM) management
- Calendar management
- Color management
- Concept development
- Design management
- Document management
- Product (engineering) change management
- Line planning
- Management of hazardous and controlled substances
- Manufacturing process design and validation
- Material development management
- Material specification management
- Portfolio management
- Print management
- Product cost estimation
- Project management
- Prototyping management
- Requirements management
- Sampling management
- Workflow and business process management
The ability Lectra Fashion PLM has to adapt to non-native, national or regional standards(e.g., tax and regulatory compliance). This relates to Lectra Fashion PLM's level of presence and localization capabilities.
- Southeast Asia (including the Far East and Japan)
- Europe (east, central, and south)
- Europe (west and north, including the United Kingdom)
- Latin America (Mexico, Central America, and South America)
- North America (Canada and the United States)
- Middle East
A selection of server platforms supported by Lectra Fashion PLM.
- Linux (such as SUSE, Red Hat, or Debian/Ubuntu)
- Unix (such as Solaris or AIX)
- Microsoft server (such as Windows NT/2003/Vista)
The user company size (the total number of employees) that Lectra Fashion PLM is suitable for.
- 1 to 50 employees
- 51 to 200 employees
- 201 to 500 employees
- 501 to 1,000 employees
- 1,001 to 5,000 employees
- 5,001 to 10,000 employees
- Over 10,000 employees
The number of user company sites that Lectra Fashion PLM is suitable for.
Read Lectra Related Articles in Our Article Archive
16-18 rue Chalgrin
||33 1 53 64 42 00
|Fiscal Year Revenues (Growth):
|Fiscal Year Net Earnings (Growth):
|Fiscal Year Product vs. Services:
|Fiscal Year Employees:
PLM for the Retail IndustryLectra Fashion PLM
Lectra Fashion PLM facilitates the management of business processes, task
execution, collaborative work, and performance monitoring.
If you want to create a TEC affiliate link to Lectra-Lectra Fashion PLM for Your Web Site, click here