SCM Live by Mitrix
Mitrix, Inc, a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co. (U.S.A.), Inc. (“Mitsui USA”), offers on-demand supply chain management (SCM) technology delivered via the Internet. Mitrix has developed a scalable on-demand supply chain solution for the small to medium enterprise (SME) market. Its flagship product, SCM Live, offers functionality previously unavailable to the SME market, enabling SMEs to dramatically improve the performance of their supply chains and create new revenue opportunities. Headquartered in Irvine, CA, the company manages over $250 million in supply chain transactions across eight countries.
SCM Live, is delivered live, via the Internet, and requires no hardware or software to install or manage. Enterprises are able to gain a window of visibility into their supply chain, on-demand, at any given moment, and execute an immediate action from that window. Unlike traditional software that is designed for use by one company in a single server environment, SCM Live is designed for thousands of separate companies in a single instance of the application.
For more information, visit the company web site'
The vertical segment or industry to which SCM Live applies.
- Aerospace and Defense (A&D)
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Engineering and Construction
- Fabricated Metals
- Food and Beverage
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Industrial and Commercial Products/Machinery
- Medical Devices and Laboratory Equipment
- Paper Products
- Public Sector/Government
- Steel/Mill Products
- Textiles, Apparel, and Footwear
Functionality, services, or modules offered by SCM Live.
- Advanced planning and scheduling (APS)
- Call center/field service
- Collaborative e–commerce (buy–side, sell–side, digital marketplaces)
- Customer service and support
- Inventory management
- Middleware/enterprise applications integration (EAI)
- Operations support system
- Purchasing management
- Sales order management
- Transportation/freight management
- Warehousing, logistics and distribution
- Workflow manager
The ability SCM Live has to adapt to non-native, national or regional standards(e.g., tax and regulatory compliance). This relates to SCM Live's level of presence and localization capabilities.
- Southeast Asia (including the Far East and Japan)
- Europe (east, central, and south)
- Europe (west and north, including the United Kingdom)
- Latin America (Mexico, Central America, and South America)
- North America (Canada and the United States)
- Middle East
A selection of server platforms supported by SCM Live.
- Linux (such as SUSE, Red Hat, or Debian/Ubuntu)
- Microsoft server (such as Windows NT/2003/Vista)
The user company size (the total number of employees) that SCM Live is suitable for.
- 1 to 50 employees
- 51 to 200 employees
- 201 to 500 employees
- 501 to 1,000 employees
- 1,001 to 5,000 employees
- 5,001 to 10,000 employees
- Over 10,000 employees
The number of user company sites that SCM Live is suitable for.
- Single–site enterprise
- 2–10 sites
- 11–20 sites
- 21–40 sites
Read Mitrix Related Articles in Our Article Archive
17 Goodyear, Suite 125
Irvine , CA
|VP Business Development
|Fiscal Year Revenues (Growth):
|Fiscal Year Net Earnings (Growth):
|Fiscal Year Product vs. Services:
|Fiscal Year Employees:
If you want to create a TEC affiliate link to Mitrix-SCM Live for Your Web Site, click here