IBS Enterprise by IBS
International Business Systems (IBS) supplies wholesale distribution and supply chain execution software for midsized to large companies and international groups. The company provides Web-enabled business applications solutions for sales support, customer relations, order handling, procurement and supply chain management, demand-driven manufacturing and distribution, financial control, and business performance measurement. Founded in 1978, IBS's global network of subsidiaries and business partners has served some 5000 customers in 40 countries providing software, hardware, and professional services. The IBS corporate headquarters is located in Solna, Sweden with local headquarters around the globe. IBS is listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange (XSSE: IBS B).
IBS solutions support lean production, using long- and short-term planning, along with process-oriented methods of working. IBS's systems are intended to help companies meet customer demand and gain reliable operational control, by incorporating product configuration, distribution assembly, and demand-driven manufacturing in the supply chain environment.
For more information, visit the company's web site
The vertical segment or industry to which IBS Enterprise applies.
- Aerospace and Defense (A&D)
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Engineering and Construction
- Fabricated Metals
- Food and Beverage
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Industrial and Commercial Products/Machinery
- Medical Devices and Laboratory Equipment
- Paper Products
- Pharmaceutical/Life Science
- Steel/Mill Products
- Textiles, Apparel, and Footwear
Functionality, services, or modules offered by IBS Enterprise.
- Advanced planning and scheduling (APS)
- Call center/field service
- Collaborative e–commerce (buy–side, sell–side, digital marketplaces)
- Customer service and support
- Electronic customer relationship management (ECRM)
- International trade logistics
- Inventory management
- Marketing management
- Middleware/enterprise applications integration (EAI)
- Operations support system
- Product and price configurator
- Purchasing management
- Quality management
- Sales force automation (SFA)
- Sales order management
- Transportation/freight management
- Warehousing, logistics and distribution
- Workflow manager
The ability IBS Enterprise has to adapt to non-native, national or regional standards(e.g., tax and regulatory compliance). This relates to IBS Enterprise's level of presence and localization capabilities.
- Southeast Asia (including the Far East and Japan)
- Europe (east, central, and south)
- Europe (west and north, including the United Kingdom)
- Latin America (Mexico, Central America, and South America)
- North America (Canada and the United States)
- Middle East
A selection of server platforms supported by IBS Enterprise.
The user company size (the total number of employees) that IBS Enterprise is suitable for.
- 1 to 50 employees
- 51 to 200 employees
- 201 to 500 employees
- 501 to 1,000 employees
- 1,001 to 5,000 employees
- 5,001 to 10,000 employees
- Over 10,000 employees
The number of user company sites that IBS Enterprise is suitable for.
- Single–site enterprise
- 2–10 sites
- 11–20 sites
- 21–40 sites
P.O. Box 1350
SE 171 26
||Jeanette Cronstedt Lind
||+46 8627 2300
|Fiscal Year Revenues (Growth):
||329M USD (2367 MSEK)
|Fiscal Year Net Earnings (Growth):
||0,5M USD (4 MSEK)
|Fiscal Year Product vs. Services:
|Fiscal Year Employees:
Demand-driven Manufacturing and Warehousing: Challenges and User Recommendations
by P.J. Jakovljevic
Among its promising initiatives, IBS offers flexible rescheduling tools that integrate with existing manufacturing resource planning systems. Its warehousing solution also promises better use of space, and automates reception put-away, etc. However, the vendor still must navigate through some rough competitive terrain.
The Impact of Demand-Driven Technology in the SCM Market: IBS
by P.J. Jakovljevic
The integration solutions market will be an interesting area of growth. IBS has an attractive offer for companies with complex and expensive business software at the group and headquarters level, wanting to lower costs and quicken implementation in their subsidiaries.
Supply Chain Operations Reference and Other Features in ASW
Read IBS Related Articles in Our Article Archive
by P.J. Jakovljevic
IBS may be the first vendor to fully integrate a supply chain operations reference model in its business intelligence solution. Customers receive more efficient measurements and benchmarking across their supply chain regardless of their supply chain and ERP software.
Discrete Manufacturing (ERP)IBS Enterprise
IBS solutions support lean production, using
long- and short-term planning, along with process-oriented methods of working.
If you want to create a TEC affiliate link to IBS-IBS Enterprise for Your Web Site, click here