Polymita BPM-Suite by Polymita Technologies
Polymita Technologies offers a business platform that fully integrates the automation and management of business processes, content, and portals, through one integrated and scalable business suite. Polymita offers business solutions to ease process management in organizations where people interaction plays a crucial role. Privately held, PolymitaTechnologies has headquarters in Barcelona (Spain), with offices in Madrid (Spain) and New York, New York (US). It also has sales activity in Latin America through partners and Spanish customer subsidiaries.
Polymita BPM-Suite® 5.0 is a powerful tool that allows an organization to completely manage the lifecycle of its processes, organizing the people team work, and the related content and business information. It includes integrated components for: Process Modeler - BPMN, on Microsoft Visio, Process Configurator - Process Studio, Process and rules engine, Data process Modeler - BPM Content Studio, Content Modeler, Electronic Forms Modeler, Content Management, BPM portal modules, Task list, Task follow up, Process audit and monitoring, Java application interfaces (API’s).
For more information visit company's web site:
or product homepage:
The vertical segment or industry to which Polymita BPM-Suite applies.
- Aerospace and Defense (A&D)
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Engineering and Construction
- Fabricated Metals
- Financial Institutions
- Gaming and Hospitality
- Health Care
- Higher Education
- Industrial and Commercial Products/Machinery
- Pharmaceutical/Life Science
- Public Sector/Government
- Real Estate
- Service Provider
- Textiles, Apparel, and Footwear
Functionality, services, or modules offered by Polymita BPM-Suite.
- Document management
- Form formatting
- Form management
- Form tables
- Monitoring and management
- Process collaboration
- Process modeling
- Security management
- Task allocation
- Versioning control and management
- Visualization tools and presentation
- Workflow and business process management
- Workflow design
- Workflow portal
- Workflow reporting
The ability Polymita BPM-Suite has to adapt to non-native, national or regional standards(e.g., tax and regulatory compliance). This relates to Polymita BPM-Suite's level of presence and localization capabilities.
- Southeast Asia (including the Far East and Japan)
- Europe (east, central, and south)
- Europe (west and north, including the United Kingdom)
- Latin America (Mexico, Central America, and South America)
- North America (Canada and the United States)
- Middle East
A selection of server platforms supported by Polymita BPM-Suite.
- Linux (such as SUSE, Red Hat, or Debian/Ubuntu)
- Unix (such as Solaris or AIX)
- Microsoft server (such as Windows NT/2003/Vista)
The user company size (the total number of employees) that Polymita BPM-Suite is suitable for.
- 201 to 500 employees
- 501 to 1,000 employees
- 1,001 to 5,000 employees
- 5,001 to 10,000 employees
- Over 10,000 employees
The number of user company sites that Polymita BPM-Suite is suitable for.
- Single–site enterprise
- 2–10 sites
- 11–20 sites
- 21–40 sites
Read Polymita Technologies Related Articles in Our Article Archive
Paseo de Gracia 120
|Fiscal Year Revenues (Growth):
|Fiscal Year Net Earnings (Growth):
|Fiscal Year Product vs. Services:
|Fiscal Year Employees:
If you want to create a TEC affiliate link to Polymita Technologies-Polymita BPM-Suite for Your Web Site, click here