bizagi by Bizagi Limited
Bizagi stands for business agility. For more than 20 years, Bizagi has been helping clients adapt to changing market conditions. Headquartered in England, with operations in Europe and Latin America and with a strong implementation partner network on all continents, Bizagi delivers business process management (BPM) solutions for enterprise customers across several industries worldwide.
Bizagi business process management (BPM) solutions make
modeling, executing, and improving business processes easy for everyone, whether you are
a small organization or a big corporation. Bizagi’s BPM suite enables your organization to
automate processes quickly and flexibly.
For more information, visit the company's Web site
or the product homepage
The vertical segment or industry to which bizagi applies.
- Financial Institutions
- Public Sector/Government
Functionality, services, or modules offered by bizagi.
- Business rules and controls
- Compliance with government regulatory standards
- Document management
- Form formatting
- Form management
- Form tables
- Monitoring and management
- Process analytics
- Process collaboration
- Process modeling
- Report design and generation
- Security management
- Task allocation
- Versioning control and management
- Visualization tools and presentation
- Workflow and business process management
- Workflow design
- Workflow portal
- Workflow reporting
The ability bizagi has to adapt to non-native, national or regional standards(e.g., tax and regulatory compliance). This relates to bizagi's level of presence and localization capabilities.
- Europe (east, central, and south)
- Europe (west and north, including the United Kingdom)
- Latin America (Mexico, Central America, and South America)
- North America (Canada and the United States)
A selection of server platforms supported by bizagi.
- IBM iSeries (AS/400)
- Linux (such as SUSE, Red Hat, or Debian/Ubuntu)
- Unix (such as Solaris or AIX)
- Microsoft server (such as Windows NT/2003/Vista)
The user company size (the total number of employees) that bizagi is suitable for.
- 201 to 500 employees
- 501 to 1,000 employees
- 1,001 to 5,000 employees
- 5,001 to 10,000 employees
- Over 10,000 employees
The number of user company sites that bizagi is suitable for.
- Single–site enterprise
- 2–10 sites
- 11–20 sites
- 21–40 sites
Read Bizagi Limited Related Articles in Our Article Archive
St Mary´s Court • The Broadway • Amersham
|Fiscal Year Revenues (Growth):
|Fiscal Year Net Earnings (Growth):
|Fiscal Year Product vs. Services:
|Fiscal Year Employees:
If you want to create a TEC affiliate link to Bizagi Limited-bizagi for Your Web Site, click here